There are two ways that you can report offending content to Tumblr. You can flag the post while being logged in on the dashboard OR report the content via Tumblr’s Privacy Violation Form.
- For logged in users on the dashboard:
- Click on the ellipses to the left of the reblog icon.
- Select Flag this Post.
- Select This violates Tumblr’s Community Guidelines.
- Select Someone is at risk of harm.
- Select Privacy violation and answer the remaining questions to give Tumblr all of the information they need to take action.
- Users reporting content from the blog network can do so via Tumblr’s Privacy Violation Form.
- Click on Tumblr’s Privacy Violation Form.
- Click Yes (to “Is it your privacy that’s being violated?”).
- Click Private images of me have been posted.
- Provide the information that is requested*.
* A note about this: Tumblr needs proof of your identity to move forward. Don’t be alarmed when they request your photo ID or a photo of you holding a sign to prove that you’re the one filing the report. They have implemented strong security measures to keep this material private.